Monday, December 04, 2006

Back from Myspace re-hab


Had to go spend a couple of days away from the world to get over a myspace addiction. After some early morning ice baths and penguin-stroking therapy I think I'm there. In the end it may have been Dr Schwartz telling me that I was probably the oldest person on the damn thing and I should pull myself together, what finally broke it's evil spell. Now I see it for the devil cult it is - warn your children! Gonna hang out with people my own age on Blogger in future. By Paris, like Lindsay Lohan says, you're actually just a cheap drunken lush and not a great friend after-all (she didn't reply to one damn comment). ps: one final thought - you realise it is actually someone's job to manage her myspace site! In fact its probably a whole team of perfectly dressed japanese girls in a bunker somewhere.

No comments: