Thursday, November 23, 2006

South Africans enjoy getting social


Online ad agency Acceleration point out what a great opportunity social networking sites are for SA brands as ads can be geo-targetted (sounds kind of James Bondish... cool). Good point. Personally I love Myspace. It's like starting school all over again and having a whole playground of people to make friends with. Of course, as in the playground, you can also lose friends damn quickly (as I discovered when on day two I deleted all my friends by accident...oops). The only South African's however so far that have joined my online posse are the Real Estate Agents. Thanks for the add*. Also worth visiting is Mika (have been singing Take It Easy ever since I heard it - listen I frickin dare you to disagree) and the alter-ego of one of my Hoxtonite friends Bad Lover (check the splendid video out).
*Myspace speak, get with it

No comments: